KO Menasor ID Guide
- Motormaster has two extra circles above his head. He also has two circles jutting out next to his neck as well. The original only has very subtle circles next to the neck that do not jut out. See example below:
- A real Motormaster has silver plastic with many noticible swirls in it. The counterfeit has a slightly flatter silver/gray plastic with fewer and less noticible swirls.
- As mentioned above, the buyer has to apply the rub signs himself, and many have applied them facing the wrong direction, since they look fine facing either way. So if you find a Stunticon with the rub sign facing the wrong way, it's likely a fake.
- In general, the stickers are cut sloppier and there is an extra thick grey border on many stickers, especially the Decepticon symbols.
- The current version of the counterfeit Menasor DOES come with Motormaster's stripes pre-applied (the version shown in the title photo is an early release that didn't have this). I think it's important to mention this fact, because TFW2005's counterfeit ID guide incorrectly states that Motormaster lacks these stickers, and I don't want people to get confused...