Grandslam / Raindance ID Guide
Note: Because the backing card is so close to the original, it may be easier to compare the cassettes. See below.
- Grandslam's artwork is too close to the left edge of the card on the counterfeit.
- The outline of "TRANSFORMERS" is extremely faint on the counterfeit.
- "AUTOBOT" in "HEROIC AUTOBOT" is shifted down rather than centered.
- For Grandslam, the font on "60" is too thick on the fake. This really stands out, even in the packaging. "A" is the wrong font on the counterfeit, too.
- Counterfeit Grandslam is missing his Autobot symbol.
- The circles around the cassette holes are too thin on the counterfeit.
- The grey pegs beneath the gold details are painted gold on the counterfeit.
- The text "MC60" is too small on the counterfeit. This also really strands out in the packaging.
- The black horizontal line is too high on the counterfeit--it is supposed to be basically touching the screw.
- The center screw is painted silver on the counterfeit.
- Various other details are off as well.