KO Gnaw ID Guide
Gnaw Counterfeit ID Guide
- On the real Gnaw, on the Decepticon logo, the area above the eyes is black. On the counterfeit, it's purple.
- On the fake, Gnaw is positioned too far to the right in the packaging.
- On the fake, the window cut below the gun artwork is too fat.
- On the fake, a small section of purple grid is visible below the arm near the right edge.
- The purple on the packaging is too 'red' on the counterfeit.
- The sunburst on the counterfeit is too sharp; the original is blurrier around the edges.
- Some come with the golden sticker of the Japanese mail-in version. Others do not.
- On early runs of the counterfeit, Gnaw's face is not painted. On later runs, it is painted, like on a real Gnaw.
- On the counterfeit, the bubble has usually fallen off the card (weak glue) or is stapled in place.