Skullcruncher ID Guide
- The knockoff's stickers and rub-sign do not come pre-applied. You can see this through the box window.
- In the real box's artwork, the Skullcruncher's right fist has half of a yellow grid square next to it. The counterfeit is missing this yellow half-square.
- On the lower right of the real box, the black grid stops right at the edge of the Hasbro logo. On the counterfeit, the black grid keeps going almost up to the edge of the box.
- On the counterfeit there is not as much space between the grid and the left side of the box.
- On the counterfeit, the white outline around the "Transformers" logo is very faint and hard to see.