KO Prowl ID Guide
- The gray grid on the box is much brighter on the counterfeit.
- On the counterfeit, the grid lines blend together with the sun burst, making them hard to see.
- The edges of the sun burst are not "fuzzy" enough on the counterfeit.
- The text "Transforms from race car to robot and back" is in the wrong font.
- On the counterfeit, the character art is too high contrast--I.e., the grays are either too white or too black.
- The color of the gray border between the art and window is too light.
- NOTE: Although early releases of counterfeit Prowl (like the one in the image above) don't have the pre-applied "police"sticker on the side, later releases do have the pre-applied sticker.