Counterfeit Scorponok ID Guide
- The counterfeit has too much space between the Japanese Transformers logo and the side of the box.
- Too much space between the Decepticon logo and the Transformers logo.
- The grid pattern behind the Scorponok robot artwork is completely different on the counterfeit.
- The rock to the left of Scorponok's scorpion mode picture touches the edge of the photo on the counterfeit.
- There is too much space between the left edge of the the base mode photo and the base mode ramp on the counterfeit box.
- Also on the base mode picture, the text in the lower right is too small on the counterfeit.
- The vertical line between the base mode and scorpion mode photos intersects with the scorpion legs on the counterfeit.
- Scorponok's name in the yellow box near the bottom is too centered on the counterfeit.
- The copyright says "HRSBRO" instead of "HASBRO"
- There is no styro, just a molded cardboard insert.